- 1 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
- 2 Is there curfew in San Marcos?
- 3 What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
- 4 Is San Marcos TX safe?
- 5 Is San Marcos a small town?
- 6 Is there a can ban in San Marcos?
- 7 Are masks mandatory in San Marcos TX?
- 8 How do I file a noise complaint in San Marcos TX?
- 9 How far is San Marcos from the beach?
- 10 What college is in San Marcos?
- 11 Is San Marcos a good place to live?
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
Is there curfew in San Marcos?
020 – Definitions. Curfew Hours means the hours between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. of the following day. No minor shall be present in any public place during curfew hours.
What is there to do in San Marcos tonight?
Best things to do tonight near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Santa’s Ranch. 6.5 mi. Festivals.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- The Marc. 0.7 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Three Dudes Winery. 3.7 mi. 33 reviews.
- Riley’s Tavern. 6.6 mi. 33 reviews.
- Cheatham Street Warehouse. 0.4 mi. $ Music Venues.
- Float Fest. 0.8 mi. Festivals.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
Is there a can ban in San Marcos?
General rules In line with regulations of other rivers, San Marcos River tubing rules strictly prohibit littering of any kind. In many cases, this involves throwing empty bottles and cans into the river, as drinking while floating is a favorite pastime of tubers.
Are masks mandatory in San Marcos TX?
Mayor Jane Hughson has issued her third Public Health Advisory related to COVID-19 requiring that all residents of San Marcos wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor space, whenever it is not feasible to maintain
How do I file a noise complaint in San Marcos TX?
All other non-emergency requests for service (delayed incidents, noise complaints, parking violations, animal problems, found property, etc.) should be directed to our administrative line at 512-753-2108, which is answered 24/7.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What college is in San Marcos?
The Cost of Living in San Marcos The good news is that San Marcos is not as expensive as some areas, and if you can afford housing, the other prices are not as bad. Housing is a big expense here. The average home or rental in San Marcos costs about 2.8 times the national average.
Is San Marcos a good place to live?
San Marcos is a suburb of San Diego with a population of 95,355. In San Marcos there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in San Marcos and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in San Marcos are highly rated.