- 1 Is San Marcos worth visiting?
- 2 What is good in San Marcos?
- 3 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
- 4 Is San Marcos TX safe?
- 5 Is San Marcos a small town?
- 6 How far is San Marcos from the beach?
- 7 What is there to do in San Marcos Texas at night?
- 8 Is San Marcos CA nice?
- 9 What college is in San Marcos?
Is San Marcos worth visiting?
But with its picturesque scenery, historical charm and rich culture, San Marcos is a wonderful area to visit year-round. In fact, the off-season provides countless opportunities for relaxation, outdoor activities, artesanal dining and more.
What is good in San Marcos?
20 Best Things to Do in San Marcos, Texas
- Central Texas Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, San Marcos, Texas.
- Wonder World Park, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle SMTX, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle with Style, San Marcos, Texas.
- Rhea’s Ice Cream, San Marcos, Texas.
- Snorkel TX, San Marcos, Texas.
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas this weekend?
8 Awesome and Fun Things to Do in San Marcos, TX
- Feel refreshed on the San Marcos River.
- Hear good music at Cheatham Street Warehouse.
- Explore San Marcos Downtown Square.
- Shop at San Marcos Outlets.
- Spring Lake Preserve.
- Cheer for Teams at Texas State University.
- Discover vintage vehicles at Dick’s Classic Garage.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What is there to do in San Marcos Texas at night?
Best fun things to do on date night near San Marcos, TX 78666
- Texas Gamers Lounge. 5.2 mi. Arcades.
- EVO Entertainment – Springtown. 1.5 mi. 104 reviews.
- Industry. 0.6 mi. 283 reviews.
- Palmer’s Restaurant Bar & Courtyard. 0.8 mi.
- Patio Dolcetto. 0.5 mi.
- Sunset Bowling Lanes. 0.9 mi.
- AquaBrew. 0.6 mi.
- Cody’s Restaurant Bar & Patio. 4.0 mi.
Is San Marcos CA nice?
San Marcos is a great small town area, with good food and entertainment. There is a local movie theater and bowling alley, as well as a beach fifteen minutes away. It is a quiet place with a brand new high school located in the middle of it all.
What college is in San Marcos?