- 1 What majors are impacted at Cal State San Marcos?
- 2 What major is San Marcos known for?
- 3 What is the least impacted major at Cal Poly SLO?
- 4 Does Cal Poly SLO have impacted majors?
- 5 What majors are impacted at UC Davis?
- 6 What is the hardest major at Cal Poly?
- 7 Is San Marcos a party school?
- 8 Is CSU San Marcos hard to get into?
- 9 Is it hard to get into Csusm nursing?
- 10 Is nursing an impacted major?
- 11 How do you know if a major is impacted?
- 12 What is the hardest major to get into at Cal Poly Pomona?
- 13 What is Cal Poly acceptance rate?
- 14 What are the most impacted majors at SDSU?
What majors are impacted at Cal State San Marcos?
CSU San Marcos is listed with a total of five impacted majors that include business administration, communication, kinesiology, nursing and mass media. Recently, calstate.edu released a 2013-2014 Undergraduate Impacted Program’s Matrix, which outlines the majors that have the most applicants throughout all 23 campuses.
What major is San Marcos known for?
Academic Life at Cal State San Marcos The most popular majors at California State University– San Marcos include: Health Professions and Related Programs; Social Sciences; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences; and Psychology.
What is the least impacted major at Cal Poly SLO?
Top-10 least-impacted majors to get into for new transfer students
- Agriculture science: 39 applicants, 15 spaces available, 38%
- Dairy science: 11 applicants, 4 spaces available, 36%
- Forestry and natural resources: 60 applicants, 20 spaces available, 33%
- General engineering: 12 applicants, 4 space available, 33%
Does Cal Poly SLO have impacted majors?
All undergraduate programs, pre- programs, and undeclared/undecided programs are impacted for the following campuses: Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Fresno State. CSU Fullerton.
What majors are impacted at UC Davis?
The Top 10 Majors at UC Davis
- Psychology — 8 percent.
- Managerial economics — 7 percent.
- Economics — 7 percent.
- Neurobiology, physiology and behavior — 5 percent.
- Biological sciences — 4 percent.
- Human development — 4 percent.
- Communication — 4 percent.
- Computer science — 4 percent.
What is the hardest major at Cal Poly?
Top-10 hardest majors to get into for first-time freshmen
- Psychology: 3,222 applicants, 66 spaces available, 2%
- Computer science: 5,838 applicants, 205 spaces available, 4%
- Biological sciences: 4,298 applicants, 160 spaces available, 4%
- Kinesiology: 1,419 applicants, 60 spaces available, 4%
Is San Marcos a party school?
The school is quite medium size and its not that big on parties. It has lots of stairs and the food quality is not top notch. A super social person looking to have a tremendous amount of fun.
Is CSU San Marcos hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Cal State San Marcos is 58.4%. For every 100 applicants, 58 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective. The school expects you to meet their requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores, but they’re more flexible than other schools.
Is it hard to get into Csusm nursing?
It is a large institution with an enrollment of 12,155 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Cal State San Marcos acceptance rate is 62%. Popular majors include Nursing, Business, and Human Development.
Is nursing an impacted major?
Are some majors more likely to be impacted? ” Nursing is really the most impacted major; it’s impacted on all campuses that offer a four-year program,” explains Grommo.
How do you know if a major is impacted?
A major is “impacted” when the number of applicants who met the system’s minimum admissions criteria exceeds the number of available spaces in that major.
What is the hardest major to get into at Cal Poly Pomona?
Architecture is the most difficult at Cal Poly, no doubt about it.
What is Cal Poly acceptance rate?
California Polytechnic State University–San Luis Obispo admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 28%. Half the applicants admitted to California Polytechnic State University–San Luis Obispo have an SAT score between 1240 and 1440 or an ACT score of 26 and 32.
What are the most impacted majors at SDSU?
The most popular majors at San Diego State University include: Business Administration and Management, General; Psychology, General; Criminal Justice/Safety Studies; Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General; and Biology/Biological Sciences, General.