What is in San Marcos?
20 Best Things to Do in San Marcos, Texas
- Central Texas Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, San Marcos, Texas.
- Wonder World Park, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle SMTX, San Marcos, Texas.
- Paddle with Style, San Marcos, Texas.
- Rhea’s Ice Cream, San Marcos, Texas.
- Snorkel TX, San Marcos, Texas.
What is there to do in San Marcos River?
On the San Marcos River
- Fishing – drop in a line and see if you can reel in a smallmouth black bass, largemouth brown bass, catfish, or perch.
What is there to do in San Marcos at night?
Best fun things to do at night in San Marcos, CA
- Invasion Laser Tag. 1.5 mi. 103 reviews.
- Bowlero San Marcos. 0.9 mi. 261 reviews.
- Locked Adventures. 0.7 mi.
- Paint and Glow By Davina. 11.3 mi.
- Sunshine Mountain Vineyard. 3.2 mi.
- The CADO Avocado Museum Experience. 0.9 mi.
- Grand Comedy Club. 5.7 mi.
- Cow Shed Bar & Grill. 1.3 mi.
Is San Marcos expensive to live?
The Cost of Living in San Marcos The good news is that San Marcos is not as expensive as some areas, and if you can afford housing, the other prices are not as bad. Housing is a big expense here. The average home or rental in San Marcos costs about 2.8 times the national average.
Is San Marcos TX safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in San Marcos is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, San Marcos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, San Marcos has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is San Marcos a small town?
One of those cities is San Marcos. Thrillist’s “The Coolest Small Town in Texas Is Building a Better Austin” raves about this city just 30 miles south of Austin. San Marcos offers everything you can find in Austin in a less crowded setting. Here are six more reasons to call San Marcos home.
How far is San Marcos from the beach?
San Marcos is located about 6 miles inland from the ocean and about 30 miles from downtown San Diego.
What college is in San Marcos?